Job Location: Multiple NACD job sites (London and South East)
About the Senior Installation Engineer role:
As a Senior Installation Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation of door entry, access control and CCTV solutions, delivering a high level of customer service and ensuring Service Level Agreements are met. You’ll have an energetic, proactive and flexible approach, with the ability to work closely and communicate well with internal NACD departments, Site Managers and other Installation Engineers.
As a Senior Installation Engineer at NACD, your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Installation of door entry, access control and CCTV systems
• Installation of product software and alteration of system settings
• Installation and testing of cabling
• Install broadband router and link to network, and digital modulators on TV head end
• Connect BT Line and TV head end as required to complete the installation
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong technical skills and knowledge of the installation and operation of door entry and access control systems
• The ability to gain an advanced understanding of the company products and services, how the products operate and overall installation and maintenance methods.
• Good computer skills (a working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel; ability to programme CAMPI and 300 systems; use of a smartphone and laptop)
• Good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• The ability to develop and maintain productive client relationships
If you would like to apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org