Our clients know they can rely on aftercare support.
A correct installation is just the start – the equipment needs to be maintained & programmed efficiently for years.
Maintenance contracts are offered on all our installations as standard and also on 3rd party installations / manufacturer equipment subject to survey.
Contract benefits include:
- Preventative Maintenance (scheduled) visits to keep an eye on the installation thereby anticipating and preventing both H&S & equipment problems.
- Discounts on parts and labour.
- Priority scheduling.
- Emergency call outs.
Important further information:
- NACD Maintenance Information Pack
- NACD Maintenance Services Brochure
- NSI Code of Practice-NCP109 June 21
It is important that all sites have a maintenance contract. We understand that budgets dictate the level of cover and therefore offer many maintenance contract options.
You are not obliged to have a maintenance contract with NACD Ltd in order to request a site visit – we offer PAYG solutions..